New jar sizes for the Paint Effects Range
Useful new jar sizes have been introduced. There is the dinky 100ml sized pot which is a great tester pot as well as being useful for small projects. It is also perfect for workshops.
Then there is the 250ml jar which fills the gap between the small pot and the larger 500ml. Retailers will find that they complement each other, and sit together well on the shelf.
Please let us know if you run workshops and would like to be mentioned. Don't forget to email us your news and send us your website address!
- these are water based, non toxic and non yellowing paint effect products.
- transform anything from a tatty box to a plate, a rejected piece of furniture or frame to a print into a masterpiece with a little imagination and time.
- for help and ideas, explore the website's inspiration pages and FAQ's, take a peek at the gallery, or try out one of the projects on offer.
- if you need our help, email us on email@example.com or give us a call on 01932 872572
- remember that all these effects are purely decorative, are not heat resistant, should not be put into a dishwasher and should not be used for food